Risk assessment training is vital to protect your workers and your business. ISA Support have helped hundreds of businesses to focus on the risks that really matter. Their risk assessment course will provide you with all the skills you need to comply with the law. A risk assessment is defined as a systematic process of evaluating the potential risks that may be involved in a projected activity or undertaking.
Under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999, it is a Legal duty on employers to:
- Carry out risk assessments as a first step in health and safety in ensuring safe and healthy workplace
- Keep written records (5 or more employees)
- Identify preventive and protective measures
- Review assessments if no longer valid
- Ensure Risk assessments are ‘Suitable and Sufficient’